Structural Integrity • Infiltration Management • Corrosion Protection
Depend on Spectrum for the Right Rugged Coatings for Punishing Environments.
We consult with our clients on the best types of high-build coatings and linings to protect, maintain, restore and rehabilitate man-entry-sized pipelines, tanks, and other assets in collections, conveyance and treatment systems. Then we apply those coatings and linings using thorough surface preparation and proven effective application techniques, to create a finished surface that can withstand the harshest environments.
We Get What You Need.
Protective Coatings & Linings
Large Diameter Pipe
That’s where we come in. Spectrum Contracting is the Midwest’s premiere provider of high-build protective and restoration coatings and linings to counteract the structural damage caused by all these stressors. With 57+ years in the business, there’s almost no situation we haven’t seen or found a way to address safely, effectively, and within budget. And when we do come across the rare situation we haven’t encountered before, we don’t hesitate—we innovate.
The Widest Array of Options
We specialize in high-build coatings and linings, the kind that require technical expertise and careful installation.
Protective Linings & Coatings
- Polyureas – Extremely fast-setting elastomers for structures with a lot of movement.
- Polyurethanes – Sprayroq Spraywall & Sprayshield Green – Structural and anti-corrosive
- Epoxy and Vinyl Ester Resins – For high chemical and abrasion resistance
- Sprayroq Spraywall & Sprayshield Green
- Concrete Column, Beam, Wall & Slab rebuilding
- Epoxy Injection – For crack and delamination repairs
- Carbon Fiber Wraps – For load-bearing capabilities
Water Infiltration/Inflow Remediation
- Moisture Mitigation
- Surface Sealing
- Chemical Grout Injection
- Concrete Column, Beam, Wall & Slab Rebuilding
- Carbon Fiber Wraps — For load-bearing capabilities
- Epoxy Injection — For crack and delamination repairs
High Productivity, Minimal Downtime and Disruption.
We bring our expertise and experience working in these water-related fields to our consultative approach to problem solving for municipalities, utilities and onsite treatment plants.
You’ll appreciate our deep understanding of your core functions and common issues as well as your unique set of circumstances.
We appreciate that you need us to get in, do the work right, and get out quickly.
When you call Spectrum to protect newly installed assets, or to restore and rehabilitate existing infrastructure, we arrive ready to be productive and return your assets to service as soon as possible.